[Imports] Mass Bus Data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Fri Aug 12 18:59:13 BST 2011

I created a wiki page explaining the tags here <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MassDOT> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MassDOT
    On second look it seems that very few of the current train stations (less then 20) have additional data that it would make sense to keep the other ones seem to have either no attributes beyond massgis import and highway=bus_stop, or have a bus route reference in in one of many different ways.
The file I made is here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/mbtabus.osm.zip where do folks suggest I go from here?