[Imports] massdot data

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Mon Aug 22 19:14:42 UTC 2011

two things,
First, I'm updating the toll plazas and noticed that the previous uploader had added 1 barrier=toll_booth per lane, while we counted all toll booths in a plaza as part of one thing, I haven't been able to find anything one way or another.  Second that it looked like some places where you had to pay admission to drive into where tagged as toll booths, again haven't been able to find any discussion about that one way or another.
data I'm importing http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/toll.osm
updated version (which I haven't uploaded yet.) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37626989/tollmerg.osm

Second, finished uploading the non-mbta bus data.    Now someone should be able to make a real time bus app off of osm data.