[Imports] Bus data for Fairfax Connector, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Metcalf, Calvin (DOT) calvin.metcalf at state.ma.us
Wed Aug 31 05:08:15 UTC 2011

it would seem fairfax bus info is included in the wmata gtfs feed data and even if not id say use the same schema as i used with the 10,000 massachusettes bus stops if for no other reason than easier app development, and for the record the names arn't a problem anywhere but josm
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email