[Imports] [Talk-ca] Proposed import: UBC Buildings

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:23:14 GMT 2011

Oh brilliant, I'm glad someone is actually doing this. I really pushed for
them to make the data free and then I left and didn't have the mental
capacity/time to do an import.

Hampton Place - I think the road around Sandringham is the only gate I
didn't get past with my GPS, though I'm not sure it was getting great
accuracy when I made a trip round there.

It's obviously great to see the buildings, I made notes on the rest of the
data they have and if it should be imported.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada:British_Columbia:Vancouver/UBC
But you're now in charge of what goes in and what doesn't!

I'm CC'ing imports@ list, just for information. The process sounds fine to
me.

Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com