[Imports] Imports, trails, POIs for National Parks

Tyler Ritchie tyler.ritchie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 00:39:11 UTC 2011

Olympic National Park's trails and roads are mostly there, the
accuracy is somewhere between "spot on" and 20m off. Many of the
trails are difficult to accurately align due to tree cover.

I've been looking into getting more recent trail, road, and structure
GIS data from the park, but I usually get stalled from some reason.

-Tyler