[Imports] corrupt planet osm files

Zolt Egete xphreakster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:26:52 BST 2011

Hello Frederik

Thanks for the quick reply, I will switch myself on the talk list
BTW the file system I am using is ext3, but I have made downloads to
ext3 and to NTFS as well under Windows and then have transferred to ext3
I guess I will have to check it ext3 is having issues with large files
or not (if you have a hint you can give some)

Thanks once more