[Imports] Import of wheelchair accessible public toilets for Germany and around

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 04:55:18 BST 2011

> From: Lulu-Ann at gmx.de [mailto:Lulu-Ann at gmx.de]
> Subject: [Imports] Import of wheelchair accessible public toilets for
> Germany and around
>
> Hi,
>
> I will get datasets for the import of wheelchair accessible toilets with
> eurokey tag.
>
> The Import is listet in imports/catalogue.
>
> Contact me, if you have any questions.
>
> I will not read this mailing list all the time, so send me a copy if you
> want my answer. Thanks.
>
> Lulu-Ann
> --

Thanks for the info on the potential import. I had a few questions.

When you get the data and before you import it, can you post it as a .osm so we can review it?
What countries will the data cover? Don't forget that you need to discuss it with all the local lists of the countries covered.

Has the data owner stated the license that they are making the data available as, and is it CT compatible?

What is the accuracy like? The wiki implies that the data is addresses only, in which case, how do you intend to get positions from them.

Also, don't forget to answer the questions at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#Document_your_import_on_the_wiki