[Imports] National Land Survey of Finland data imports

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Jan 24 02:36:30 GMT 2012

Jaakko,

It would need functionality enhancements for that.  The Tasking
Manager divides and area into a grid and you can instruct people to do
specific things in that grid skill.  There isn't currently a way you
could give them a chunk of data to work on.  After an import was done
you could divide up an area for people to check it.

It is not to say this functionality couldn't be added.  (I'ved cc'd
Pierre Giraud and Schuyler Erle) who would be better able to give an
idea on what should be done.

-Kate