[Imports] Hungarian CLC import

Balázs Szalkai bszalkai0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:12:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

The exact attribution text (© EEA, Koppenhága (2009); Készítette a FÖMI a
KvVM megbízásából (2009)) is specified by the organizations who made the
dataset. See
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2011-April/057501.html This
source tag identifies all data that comes from the Hungarian CLC dataset.

I didn't find any specific description for CLC:id and CLC:code on the wiki,
though several national CLC pages list them. As far as I know, CLC:id is a
unique id assigned to the polygons, while CLC:code does indicate the
landuse type. CLC:code is a three-digit number with all digits ranging from
1 to 5. For a legend see
http://eusoils.jrc.ec.europa.eu/library/data/efsa/Images/Legend_Corine.pdf

I think this key should be kept because its values do not correspond
exactly to OSM landuse= or natural= tags, so it does mean extra information.