[Imports] Czech administrative boundary update

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Sep 7 00:09:35 BST 2012

The tagging looks mostly good but I noticed some minor issues with how it's being uploaded.

It looks like the bot is going back and touching the same object multiple times, for example http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/436400/history http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/51579724/history

Is there any way to minimize this?

For the tags, what's the ref=* correspond to? I see the wiki talks about population, does this really belong?

I suggest you contact the sysadmins to make sure that you aren't putting too much of a load on the API and to see if you need to throttle what you're doing.

With a series of edits this massive it's important to avoid any mistakes since fixing any would be a colossal task.