[Imports] Warning: blocklist Halifax Open Data

Glen Barnes barnaclebarnes at mac.com
Tue Apr 16 04:46:12 UTC 2013

Hi Richard,

Have you approached them to discuss the licenses? We've found in New Zealand at least there is a willingness to at least engage the open data community. The contact details seem to be:

Donna Davis
Chief Information Officer
Halifax Regional Municipality
490-4417

opendata at halifax.ca

As the the name of the project implies it is a pilot so feedback on the licenses from different groups will have an affect on what happens in the future.

Good luck!

Glen