[Imports] Proposed small import of UTA bus stops

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:59:24 UTC 2013

Looks good. I've been pondering a similar import, but the stop location
data isn't very accurate in my jurisdiction. Many are in the middle of the
intersection, in a building, or nearby. Do you find that each stop is very
close to where the actual stop pole/sign is?

Elliott Plack
http://about.me/elliottp