[Imports] import areas

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:43:42 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 3:58 AM, <angelo.cleanthous at eurocyinnovations.com>wrote:

> Hello,
> My name is Angelos Cleanthous and I am sending you this
> email on behalf of FixCyprus team. We are currently in the process of
> migrating our services to the fixmystreet platform. We now want to add all
> the areas of Cyprus inside global.mapit because as we see they are not
> covered. In the docs it says we can send a request to your mailing
> list.
> We have the klm file but inside they are no administrative are
> boundaries like (O08). Do we need to have
> those?
>
> I wish I understood your email, but I don't. Maybe I'm stupid.

This list (imports at osm.org) is for discussing imports that will happen from
some external dataset into the OpenStreetMap project.

I don't know what fixmystreets is, or what a global mapit is, or how either
of them relate to importing data into OSM.

Can you explain what it is you're doing so that simple people like me can
understand?

Thanks,

- Serge