[Imports] Florence civic numbers

Stefano Martina trianam at libero.it
Thu Jun 27 13:40:45 UTC 2013

No, I'll made such wiki as soon as possible.

Yes, in Florence we have a very horrible numeration of houses, and I think
that this work can be very useful for finding addresses. Sometimes other
services can fail for hundreds of meters in finding an address position...

> On 27/giu/2013, at 11:35, Stefano Martina <trianam at libero.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm new to imports in OSM. I hastily imported all civic numbers of
Florence in Italy from the opendata of the municipality without reading the
guidelines. The result is good and useful, and the license of data is free.
What can I do now? I'm sorry,