[Imports] edit import guideline wiki page

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:04:12 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

I think it would be welcomed by everybody to put together some kind of
software like this. If it is successful, eventually, bake it into the
guidelines. Please push forward!

However, my near term goal are
  - reduce the number people who show up on the import list after the
DWG has frozen the account, get hassled online, then give up on the
import. I think it has happened at least 3 or 4 times this year.
 - reduce the number of reverts the DWG needs to do.

Anyway, I updated the wiki, being more explicit on what I believe our
current process actually looks like.

Could everybody look at it?

Thanks
Jason.