[Imports] Belgium address import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 02:19:13 UTC 2013

Hi Kurt, Ben,

> This is a good point.  I've already seen cases where we have the
> full name currently in osm but the data we get contains some
> abbreviatiated form.
>
> I'll try to look at it.  I currently find 970 street names with
> a '.' in it.

You should probably go back to your local Belgium mappers and discuss
the abbreviation table. It is definitely something that needs to be
handled at the local level, and not on the global import list. Also,
you will probably find some abbreviations in OSM when you attempt to
match up the street names in the two data sources.

Thanks
Jason