[Imports] Touristic geodata for Lana Italy

Markus Golser golserma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 08:38:49 UTC 2013

Hi,
i noticed a lot of geodata on www.lana.info. Some weeks ago I contacted
the touristic organisation of this area and asked about the geodata they
use on the website.
They discussed the release of the data to openstreetmap. They gave the
data to me and I have permission (email) to include the data into
openstreetmap.

It is a Excel document and it contains 236 Hotels and Motels including,
address, postal code, Townname, Phone Number, Fax Number, email address,
GPS location, Category of the Hotel.

I'm wondering what the best way is to include this data.

I have send a similar Email to my local OSM mailinglist.
Email in german
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-it-southtyrol/2013-November/000060.html