[Imports] Import Proposal - Los Angeles County Land Use

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:37:34 UTC 2013

Hi Aaron,

Some quick feedback. Since this is so new to everybody it might be better
to pick one import type so we all can figure out how to use your new
software.

I ran the demo and schools have gnis features that need to be merged. Do
you think it would be possible to merge them in from your app? Pick them,
pull feature id, let user pick what name to use if different from polygon
data set, and delete gnis node.

How are the upload accounts handled ? Both when accepting an entity and
when editing from josm ?

Thanks
Jadon