[Imports] Enugu State Import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:53:10 UTC 2013

Hi Mikel (and import list).

This is much better!

- There are bunch of JOSM validation errors in the upload file. Duplicate
nodes, abbreviated street names, self intersecting ways, etc. Most of them
look real issues to me and should be cleaned up first.

- Looks like not all of the broken data from August was cleaned up. Might
want to delete that by hand before the upload happens.

Thanks
Jason