[Imports] NYC building and address import

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Fri Oct 4 02:48:42 UTC 2013

Update:

After NYC released the latest update to building perimeter outlines and
address points [1] last week we've started test imports with a small group
of contributors [2].

Here's a quick summary of adjustments we've made based on the feedback here:

- Documentation on wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/NYC_Buildings_Addresses
- Ensured nodes are properly deduped
https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/8