[Imports] Enugu State Import

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 15:17:34 UTC 2013

Hi

Thanks for the input from Jason. I've done a detailed review of the Validation issues in JOSM. Some of them could be fixed automatically, others took manual work; and some remaining warnings will need to be reviewed by folks on the ground at a later stage, as it's not clear if there is actually a problem or not. A link to the new file is now posted on the wiki.

Most of the issues seem to related to the conversion from shapefile, not catching all the "gloms", especially on roundabouts. Probably an issue in the source data. There are remaining issues with small "spurs", and way ends near each other, but not that near (3-5 meters), which could be correct.

If there's no further comments, we will commence the upload later today. Prior to that will do some last clean up on previously uploaded data.

Thanks!
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron