[Imports] NYC building + address import - to merge or not to merge?

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:54:56 UTC 2013

It' not a black and white discussion. Maybe an ideal solution would be to
have an address on a building and have the entrance to this building
tagged. And in the case of flats, have all appartments available as outline
with the right level so that tagging will be consistent on the outlines.

The decision to merge or not to merge was in the hands of the local
community, so the not NYC community should respect this decision.

I'm interested in the feedback to DOITT. Could you explain what this means
for the feedback to their database?

Cheers, Johan