[Imports] NYC building and address import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 23:12:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

NY city is so large (if it was a state, it would be 10th largest
state), any kind of manual work is going to be an big issue. Why not
just automated everything that is easy (say things that don't
conflict), or more aggressively don't merge correctly with Paul's
script, and let the humans focus on the hard addresses that can't be
easily sorted out by the automation. It would take you guys less than
a 30 minutes of coding to separate out the buildings that overlap with
OSM and those that don't. Push the buildings that don't overlap right
into OSM.

Jason.