[Imports] RFC - Import of Electric Car Charging Data from Open Charge Map

Paul Churchley paul at churchley.org
Wed Sep 11 10:06:13 UTC 2013

That is interesting.

I am interested how you obtained lat/longs for your stations? Were that
included in the data or were they derived in some way from addresses?

We are running into potential license issues right now which I am trying to
resolve because some of our lat/long data is derived from Google Maps and
so is most definitely NOT compatible with any share-alike relicensing. How
have you overcome these issues or is the data, including lat/longs, all
open licensed in Italy?

---

Paul