[Imports] CHAdeMO data in Open Charge Map

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Wed Sep 11 16:07:53 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Paul Churchley <paul at churchley.org> wrote:

> I have had a good look and I cannot find any information about how that
> data is licensed or where it came from. Did I miss it?
>
> I am assuming that the lat/long info was not recorded themselves and so it
> must have come from somewhere and Google is the most likely. Without a
> license and without knowing how the data was devised I think it would be
> risky to just assume that it is open data.
>
> No license means it cannot be used safely IMO.

I couldn't find a license anywhere either. But they do give a contact form.
Paul Churchley, you should contact them for permission.

Also about the kml file, it is no different than shp files, just another
format. The kml makes it easy to overlay with google maps. Question - what
is the open source equivalent for overlaying on OSM?

--
Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch