[Imports] Add to discard ist : more tiger tags

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Thu Sep 12 22:52:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

> [...]

The same reason as the GNIS tags, which is clutter.
Both the tiger and gnis tags are essentially harmless if left in place.
I've not heard any claims of *active* harm.

The point in looking at little used tags is just to confirm that the entire
tiger:* namespace,
save a few select items, is clutter.  I manually delete these tags after a
quick visual look
(except tiger:cfcc and perhaps tiger:tlid), and I suspect many mappers do
the same.
The editors could blacklist tiger:* with exceptions.

For tiger:county I'd like to see a better tool, but acknowledge it is handy
now.