[Imports] SASA bus stops import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 22:55:38 UTC 2013

Hi Martin,

I am not a bus tagging expert ....

- I think you would be able to put operator=SASA on all of the nodes.
- The name tag should be what appears on the sign at the stop. Not
sure if they sign it in both languages with a hyphen or not.
- You should see if SASA has a GTFS feed and see what they are using
for station id. If it is the SASA:ref, then you may want to include it
as some kind of gtfs tag, or just use it in the ref tag. Being able to
link OSM to the GTFS feed would be useful.
- I thought the bus routes were setup with relations, rather than
route_ref tag.  Not sure if the route_ref is actually used or not? It
is perfectly ok to import just the stations leaving out the routes.

Thanks
Jason