[Imports] SASA bus stops import

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:13:09 UTC 2013

Jason Remillard <remillard.jason at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/insideout10/open-street-map-importer
> Perhaps this might save you some time. A 1,000 features is 100% doable
> manually. However, if you can automate simple cases (bus stop 100%
> missing from OSM), then you can afford to spend more time on the
> situations that are harder to automate, the overall quality of the
> import will be higher.

Thanks for pointing me to the open-street-map-importer project (I didn't
know it yet).
But I think it won't help here that much, because more than 50% of the
stops would have to be conflated manually anyway and I've already split
the dataset with the same "outside 100m buffer" approach to save us some
time.

Best wishes,
Martin