[Imports] Manual import of 1,701 Madrid pharmacies

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:16:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is the best I can do with the online translation to English...

- The source,  source:date tags on the node is not needed since it is
in the change-set.

- The process of replacing the existing nodes with the new nodes is
not ideal. The new data should be merged in with the old node so the
history is not lost.

- The process should talk about messaging the authors of the OSM data
to sort out what data to keep if it is not otherwise clear. Just
taking the new data over the existing OSM data is going to get
everybody grumpy.

- The process should be prepared for duplicates pharmacies that are on
ways, not just nodes.

Thanks
Jason