[Imports] Kaduna eHealth Africa Roads import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:44:40 UTC 2014

Hi Rafael,

Everything looks ok except ... you should look at the surface tags on
the OSM ways you are going to keep and it does not have a surface tag,
transfer the imported surface tag, leaving the rest of the way alone.
If the OSM surface tag exists and conflicts, message the osm author
and try to figure out what tag should be kept in OSM.

Thanks
Jason