[Imports] Building outline in Sabae

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:37:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

> 2)addressing
> I want to add addresses.After I imported, I will consider that.
> This time, I will add building outlines with priority.

Address data is not opened nor published.
So we could not add address (point) data.
And I guess it will take toooo long time to be opened.

It is possible to import district boundary polygon data.
But It will be another chance :)
I'll give +1 to work with building outline in this time.

Thanks!

Satoshi IIDA
mail: nyampire at gmail.com
twitter: @nyampire