[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:47:49 UTC 2014

The conversion program now also reads in the relations for the building
data. Also, for the address-merging, if there is exactly one address
inside the building, then that address is merged into the building way.
For any buildings that don't have addresses after this process, if there
is an address node within 5 meters of the building, that address is used
for the building.

Zipcode data is also being read in. Currently, if the zipcode for an
address has a zipcode area that was read in, but is not in the zipcode
area, then the address's zipcode is excluded from the output file.

Also, existing buildings are read in (ways only). If a building in this
dataset intersects an existing building, then the building is not added.

Updated sample files:
Output.osc:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vrP6AZTFyYldqT0hJaVVCdGc/edit?usp=sharing
Output_errors.osc:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vrP6AZTFyRjdVSWdIb1E3Tm8/edit?usp=sharing
Output.log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vrP6AZTFyOGJEeTkwanFscVU/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be updating the wiki-page soon and adding sample files for an area
outside of Atlanta.

Saikrishna Arcot