[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 03:00:53 UTC 2014

Upon first glance at a sample in the suburbs, I saw that many addresses
that could be imported weren't because the address points and the
buildings were too far away. Therefore, I bumped up the maximum
distance between building and address to 10 meters (approximately 32
feet). Most addresses are (supposedly) located in Roswell, GA, along
with some addresses having a city of Atlanta and Alpharetta.

Sample files for suburbs:
Suburbs.osc:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vrP6AZTFydFdLcDhjcDNSRFU/edit?usp=sharing
Suburbs_errors.osc: