[Imports] Fwd: Re: [osm-pl] Fwd: Re: Import of addresses in Poland

Andrzej Kępys jendrusk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:11:49 UTC 2014

Hi

There is also one thing that nobody have said about...

Once upon a time I also had an idea to map all addresses in my place
(village about 1800 citizens), so I get my andoid-phone, application and
went for a walk... a long walk... I saw about 200 buildings, walked
about 5km and get only 30 addresses... Reason? In Poland there is no
numberplates or numberplates are confusing (2 plates on fence, 3
buildings inside). Kind of the law requires but only few respects it, so
collecting this data in the field is almost impossible.

GR
Andy

---
Pozdrawiam