[Imports] Odp: [osm-pl] Import of addresses in Polanica-Zdrój, Poland

Hejka musztarda59 at wp.pl
Wed Feb 5 22:26:50 UTC 2014

Dnia Wtorek, 4 Lutego 2014 06:10 Zbigniew Czernik  napisał(a)
> Hi
>
> I'm ready to import address data in Polanica-Zdrój city.
>
> Import wiki-page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Importy/Adresy
>
> http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/mpolanicazdroj.osm - raw data, fetched
> from http://mpolanicazdroj.e-mapa.net/
>
> http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/mpolanicazdroj-after-merging.osm -
> data ready to upload, after merging with existing building outlines.
>
> Best regards

Hi,
It seems to me those "e-mapa.net" maps contain much more valuable data. In case of Polanica-Zdrój, there is also information about location of postal office and city hall. But for other cities like this one: http://mdzialdowo.e-mapa.net/ there is a whole range of valuable points of interest - e.g. schools, pharmacies, cementaries. Have you considered importing such data as well?

--
Tomek