[Imports] [osm-pl] Fwd: Re: Import of addresses in Poland

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Thu Feb 6 04:21:53 UTC 2014

W dniu 04.02.2014 21:28, Tomasz Kędziora pisze:
> Dear Frederik Ramm and Imports Community,
>
> I would love to see address data for Gmina Babimos[1] inside
> OpenStreetMap. As you can easily check I'm the only one community
> member in near neighborhood. I'm really not interested in putting that
> address data manually into database, especially when they could be
> imported. I would like to avoid doing it myself, mostly because it
> involve reading long and not so interesting import guidelines, only
> for one import. Additionally I don't thing that first import could be
> made correctly and end without the mess.
>
> So if you don't have any objections I would like to ask Zbigniew to
> made that import with 100% support from local community.
>
> Regards
> Tomek Kędziora
> user: kendzi
>
> [1] - http://babimost.e-mapa.net/

Hey Tomasz

As you wish - I just prepared addresses for Babibost municipality.

Original data fetched from http://babimost.e-mapa.net/ -
http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/babimost_numerki.osm

Data ready to upload, after filtering, outlines merging and some fixes:
http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/babimost-after-merging.osm

Check this file and give me a feedback.

Cheers