[Imports] [osm-pl] Fwd: Re: Import of addresses in Poland

Tomasz Kędziora kendzi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:28:57 UTC 2014

Dear Frederik Ramm and Imports Community,

I would love to see address data for Gmina Babimos[1] inside OpenStreetMap.
As you can easily check I'm the only one community member in near
neighborhood. I'm really not interested in putting that address data
manually into database, especially when they could be imported. I would
like to avoid doing it myself, mostly because it involve reading long and
not so interesting import guidelines, only for one import. Additionally I
don't thing that first import could be made correctly and end without the
mess.

So if you don't have any objections I would like to ask Zbigniew to made
that import with 100% support from local community.

Regards
Tomek Kędziora
user: kendzi

[1] - http://babimost.e-mapa.net/