[Imports] Import of addresses in Poland

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Thu Feb 6 06:40:41 UTC 2014

W dniu 05.02.2014 12:46, Paul Norman pisze:
> [...]

Ok, but what exactlydoI have to waitfor? And how long should I wait? One
day? One week? Or maybe a month,so as conflicts arise in the data?
Writing on this list is only a formality required by OSMF/DWG. Our
polish community has long time ago examined and discussed the technical
and legal aspects of these imports. Our communityconsidersimportsas
necessary,
becausetheystimulate growthof the community (against to what
Frederikthinks). Do you need even more convincingin thisdiscussion than
itwas in this thread till now?
No oneevercriticized my imports of addressesdata on our
forum/talk-pl/IRC, so where is the problem?

It seems to me that you are looking for holes in the whole and do not
take into consideration what others (not me) writein this topic.

Best regards

PS: BTW, congratulations on empting the queue onimports@ list :-)