[Imports] [osm-pl] Import of addresses in Poland

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Thu Feb 6 06:47:40 UTC 2014

W dniu 05.02.2014 12:46, Paul Norman pisze:
> [...]

(Sorry, I lost some spaces in my previous e-mail)

Ok, I can wait, but what exactly do I have to wait for? And how long
should I wait? One day? One week? Or maybe a month, so as conflicts
arise in the data?

Writing on this list is only a formality required by OSMF/DWG. Our
polish community has long time ago examined and discussed the technical
and legal aspects of these imports. Our community  considers imports as
necessary,
because they stimulate growth of the community (against to what Frederik
thinks). Do you need even more convincing in this discussion than it was
in this thread till now?

No one ever criticized my imports of addresses data on our
forum/talk-pl/IRC, so where is the problem?

It seems to me that you are looking for holes in the whole and do not
take into consideration what others (not me) write in this topic.

Best regards

PS: BTW, congratulations on empting the queue on imports@ list :-)