[Imports] [osm-pl] Fwd: Re: Import of addresses in Poland

Carol Kraemer cakraemer at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Feb 6 14:06:56 UTC 2014

"Anecdotal evidence" and hyperbole can be one in the same depending on the
source. I agree that it would be difficult for either side to prove their
case because the data that has thus far been provided is subjective and
biased.

I did notice that you have had recent success with a blog post you wrote.
Perhaps reaching out to that audience with a poll would provide more data
that would help further the progress of the community. It's not a perfect
solution either but it may help understand how OSM is perceived by others
and what their needs are vs what OSM thinks it is or should be. If you look
at OSM as a service to and for communities, understanding their needs
should be at the top of the list in order to serve them better.

-Carol

Carol Kraemer
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com