[Imports] addresses in powiat sulęciński (Poland)

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Thu Feb 6 19:43:29 UTC 2014

W dniu 06.02.2014 19:20, Marcin Wasilewski pisze:
> Dear Frederik Ramm and Imports Community,
> I'll be very happy to have addressability for municipality:
>
> Krzeszyce,
> Lubniewice,
> Słońsk,
> Sulęcin
>
> inside OS. As you can easily check I'm the only one community member
> in near neighborhood (in Gorzów Wielkopolski). I'm really not
> interested in putting that address data manually into database,
> especially when they could be imported. I would like to avoid doing it
> myself, mostly because it involve reading long and not so interesting
> import guidelines, only for one import. So if you don't have any
> objections I would like to ask Zbigniew to made that import with 100%
> support from local community.
> Regards
>
> Marcin Wasilewski (radmar in OSM)

Hey Marcin

I just prepared Krzeszyce municipality. Check this file
http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/krzeszyce-after-merging.osm and
give me a feedback.

In Krzeszyce exists one address without addr:street tag. I have added
fixme= tag to this node. Could you determine street for this address in
the future?

Cheers