[Imports] Announce import of housenumbers in South Tyrol

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:33:13 UTC 2014

I'd say:

Don't tag all 126741 objects with:

source=

*Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano - Autonome Provinz Bozen - DataBase WEGE*
add that source tag on your changeset instead

*addr:aa2osmid*
seems more like a ref:... to me.

If 65 doesn't exist, don't delete it, if that is possible. Change it to 65a
instead, thus preserving the history of the contributors before you.

Viel Spass mit dem Importieren!

Polyglot