[Imports] Import proposal: Hydrographic data in South East Spain

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 22:36:46 UTC 2014

I'm just commenting on the legal aspects for now.

- If the license is CC BY 3.0, we need to verify that they are okay with
  the ODbL attribution. You can find details in the archives on how the
  attribution clause of CC BY 3.0 is onerous for a crowd-sourced map.

- I reviewed the linked license. Nowhere does it say that the data on
  the site is made available under CC BY 3.0. There is a link to CC BY 3.0
  but it appears to be just randomly inserted, and the license hasn't
  been applied to any contents.