[Imports] Restarting NYC building and address imports

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Feb 18 14:53:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:24 AM, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great job. Just one comment : I find a bit strange that participants
> have to subscribe to github for the import.

Great question. Github's not only the code repository and a wiki for
documentation but the issue tracker is an ideal space to coordinate work w/
a built in workflow. We don't find this elsewhere. You can get a sense of
how we've been using the crap out of it if you poke around the issue queue
and look and open / closed items:

https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues

Cheers -

Alex