[Imports] Import adresów - Łódź, Krosno, Lublin, Radom

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 22:34:49 UTC 2014

> From: Zbigniew Czernik [mailto:zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl]
> Subject: [Imports] Import adresów - Łódź, Krosno, Lublin, Radom
>
> Hej
>
> Zgodnie z wymaganiami
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines przesyłam
> informację o dokonanych importach punktów adresowych, m.in. w miastach
> Łódź, Krosno, Lublin, Radom i innych gminach.
>
> Lista moich importów jest na:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pl:Importy
> Dyskusja na temat tych importów:
> http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=23838

Hey - there's not really enough information here to review the import.

- What license is the data under?

- How can we look at the unimported data?

- What tags will be on the objects you're proposing importing?

- How will you conflate with existing data?

- How will you be converting the data?

Please be specific about what you are proposing to import. You've
just linked to a general list of Polish imports which includes previous
imports.

Some example import wiki pages are https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Address_Data_Import_for_Fulton_County,_Georgia, https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AltoAdige_-_S%C3%BCdtirol/SASA_Bus_Stops_Import and https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/NYC_Buildings_Addresses