[Imports] Import adresów - Łódź, Krosno, Lublin, Radom

Paweł Marynowski yarl at openstreetmap.pl
Sat Jan 11 23:36:48 UTC 2014

2014/1/11 Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com>

> Hey - there's not really enough information here to review the import.

Hi Paul, I can add some info:

> - What license is the data under?

These are gov't data released in the same way as previous imports in
Poland. Basically we can use it without limitations.

> - How can we look at the unimported data?

 I assume it was typical Shapefile.

- What tags will be on the objects you're proposing importing?

As far as I know only addr:*, nothing spectacular.

- How will you conflate with existing data?

Addresses were merged with existing buildings using tools written by Andrew.

Cheers, Paweł

--
Paweł Marynowski
User:Yarl <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Yarl>