[Imports] Piedmont- Secondary Highway - Relation

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 17:51:30 UTC 2014

Hi Tiziano,

First off, I don't know about the license. Somebody else on the import
list should be able to help. Also, you can also talk to the
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licensing_Working_Group.

A good place to start is with talking to the Italian mappers (perhaps
the Italian osm mailing list). See if the people that map in the area
would like the data imported. Then, if that goes well, setup a import
wiki page, fill in all normally required info and come back to the
import list.

Thanks
Jason.