[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 20:30:10 UTC 2014

The source code, converted file (used in the application), and sample
files have been updated. The first two need to be downloaded (again) for
testing the application. The changes I've made is to save the log
displayed in the window to another file, add some control as to what is
output into the log window, correct the name of addr:housename, and also
add in the tags addr:postcode and addr:city. The log file is saved to
the same location as the OsmChange file, but with a .log extension.

Note that some of the cities around here (for example, DeKalb County)
are mixed case. Currently, the city case is just converted to title case
(first letter capitalized, the rest lowercase). This will need to be
corrected before the import begins.

Source code: https://github.com/saiarcot895/osm-fulton-address (use the
geos-library branch)
Converted file: