[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:27:25 UTC 2014

Hi Jason,

I thought I used all lowercase. I'll check and correct the naming of
addr:housenumber.

The source data also includes zip codes. This would go in addr:postcode,
correct? I can easily add this as a tag to be imported.

Part of the reason for this check is that it wouldn't make a sense for
an address to be on the street; instead, it should be off to the side,
near the entrance of the building/business.

If the address doesn't match a street name in the given BBox, it is skipped.

Saikrishna Arcot