[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Carl Anderson carl.anderson at vadose.org
Mon Jan 13 13:47:51 UTC 2014

Saikrishna,

I recommend that you follow the capitalization style of the adjacent Way in OSM.

Blindly using init cap functions will mangle things like McGill Park
Ave, McFarlin Lane, .......  Which are correctly capitalized in OSM.
You could try to do something like
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Culturally_aware_initcap, but
following the style of existing data in OSM is better.

C.